Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Path Into Perspective For Now

At an impasse with life I was lucky enough to have a couple, conversations doesn't describe properly, exchanges of ideas with a two different people in my life within a couple weeks of each other. After these discussions I had to find a new path. I was truly unhappy and did not see any way of that changing.

But another epiphany, maybe an overstatement but I don't think so. A lifelong friend and I came up with an exciting business idea. A non-profit, was it possible that I could be this excited about work? So, the first person who got me thinking and realizing how truly miserable I was - he nailed it on this one. Find what you love and try to focus your energy in a way that you can make a living with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment